Saturday, May 08, 2010

Various Hank Stuff

It's Saturday morning, 12:30am, and i'm done fartin' around with the whole "I don't wanna jinx it" stuff. WE'RE GOING HOME ON MONDAY, !@#$%, COME HELL OR HIGH WATER! There. I said it. I DARE Hank to pull some stunts now. I've been using hand sanitizer like it's my job (well, it sorta IS), and God love the Guest Chefs here, but i can't eat another taco (or variations therein) for a while. I'm ready for one of Ron's Creations with yummy mystery ingredients.

HOME, HERE WE COME! Monday. Dad and Ron are driving down, leaving early morning, so that someone can sit in the back seat and watch Henry as we drive back. This was not mandatory for us to leave, but highly recommended and i don't wanna make all my friends at CHOP angry, or worse, disappointed with me.


'Hanging Out With Mommy Time' - Hank's very familiar with this nook.

Henry's new G-J tube, but more importantly, the Hollister attachment.


The round part sticks to his tummy, wraps around his stoma, and then it literally
zip-ties around his tube, keeping it stable at 90 degrees. No kickin' THIS puppy out!



Henry, cruisin' around the 6th Floor.

"Dude... that party ROCKED. I'm just gonna crash..."


A special little blanket appeared one day... so cute, so nice.

Awww Buggy... I love you too!

2 comments:

  1. Chris,can't wait for you and Henry to get home! It was great talking to you for a little bit on the phone yesterday. We'll figure out dinner when you are here. I won't forget the boys tomorrow-Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that last picture of Henry smiling...tooo cool. Praying you have a safe trip home with no delays and love the pictures you added with the boys on the side (and truly honored that Sammy and Tommy's pictures are ones I took woot). Can't wait to meet that little man and see Sammy and Tommy again...

    ReplyDelete