Monday, May 10, 2010

From the Vault

I was looking around old photos i have stored on my puter for something else, and was very surprised at the number of pics that struck me as never having made it to the blog. At the time, i had to weed 'em out I guess, but now it seems really fun to post them. In no particular order (notice the dates... some are a bit old!), here they are!

Never too late to make em smart with Jeopardy!

Whenever Sam puts my glasses on, i think of Jonathan Lipnicki.

I think Sam took this pic of Thom, last summer in Maine.

Sam, on one of Daddy's walks.

I cannot believe we didn't post this before!
Ron at the
Children's Sciencenter in Ithaca, NY.


One picture from the "Mommy and Sammy Making Silly Faces" session.

It is apparently possible to pass down the "Stick out your tongue in every pic" gene.

Sammy's bug bite. It was soon thereafter that BOTH eyes welded shut. Poor bugger.

Play-doh horns. I have NO IDEA, as well, how this one did not get posted earlier.

Saved the best one for last. No words for this one... just gotta love it.

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures. That one of Sam and Ron you can see Sammy's tonsils lol. Hope you have a safe trip home today and have a wonderful Homecoming with the men in your life.

    ReplyDelete