Friday, April 30, 2010

My Walk to CHOP in Pictures

I think this might be "Greek Row." Gorgeous shade by age-old trees. So cozy.

Just another view from within the campus. Beautiful old buildings, people everywhere.

One of these days, i will stick my head on the "L" for another picture!

A giant button sculpture. Kinda neat.

One of my favorite food truck vendors. Cheap, fast, fresh and best of all: Yummy!

Henry's room faces out the front of CHOP.

The geometric shapes at the top below the words in 'CHoP' glow colors at night.

155 yrs old. Amazing!

The view of the ER from the 6th Floor bridge area.

WELL HELLO!!!! A very happy smile greets me.

Hey Mom... check out my colorful bracelets!

Mom's Eye View of snuggle time.

Take a nap, buddy... s'cool with me.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the photos. Its nice to see where you spend all your time and Henry's 'other' home. He looks wonderful. Its hard to believe the little bug is 3 months old and SMILING. Hope you both come home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, Chris! I love the photos... especially smiley Henry!

    ReplyDelete