Monday, April 19, 2010

A Letter to Mommy

Sometimes Samson indicates to his ever-perceptive teachers at daycare that he's missing me a little more than usual on some days. Be that, misbehaving, acting withdrawn or sometimes just plain saying "I miss my Mommy." It is in those situations that he's oftentimes asked if he'd like to send Mommy an email and his answer is always an emphatic YES. Here is one of those letters...

Hi Mommy, (Sam wants the words big)
How's Henry doing? Have you changed rooms yet? I have the hick-ups. Today I played in block area. I made a building. Mom, I sewed a teddy bear for "Katie." (Haiti) We made them and they are going in an envelope and then take them to Haiti and they are going to be given to kids who lost their teddy bears. That makes me feel good. I just put sand on my mat. It was from outside and I forgot to get the sand out of my shoes. :-) Hi Mommy. I love you!
-Samson

2 comments:

  1. Too freakin cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this to Mom as I read it. Very sweet. I love it.

    ReplyDelete