Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Stab It!

Why am i so obsessed with this New Skill of Sam's, the Using of the Fork?? At this rate, I'll be posting pics of him peeing on Cheerio's in the toilet when THAT time comes!

Back to the fork thing though: Maybe it's because i'm in awe of the fact that he can hold the fork correctly, stab the food, and eat it, which translates to "This kid in front of you used to be a cell that split many times and then became a lifeform the size of a pea, all in your belly, all before you even knew it. Now he's using a fork. Whoa."

Yeah. Maybe that's it.

p.s. Props to my cous' Kathie for the PowerPuff Girls plate. She gave that to me years ago when i dug that cartoon and was still single, dogless and spending a Christmas alone in NY. Whodathunk I'd have my SON use it? Is that show even still on?

1 comment: