Friday, April 13, 2007

Flying Solo

This is a little past due (by about 2-3 weeks now), but I am now the Lone Sign Shop Artist at Wegmans; my former boss Amanda has moved permanently to the Olde World Cheese Dept. I make my own rules, my own hours, and have full control of the roost! I kinda like it, not that i was against having a partner. My workload is very steady, and can even be rather heavy at the end of the week (gearing up for the following weeks' specials/sales). I'll take my camera to work tomorrow and take a couple pics. S'been a while since i boasted my skills here. Every now and then, it still hits me that i'm able to use my talent, with an office full of art supplies - - IN A GROCERY STORE!!!! This is not as crazy as you would think though. Check out this NPR article... *pssst* I have to work on matching Trader Joe's and Whole Foods in their "perks-n-pay" dept. Sniffle.

No comments:

Post a Comment