Sunday, April 23, 2006

Out on a Limb

Ron began building his treehouse out behind the house next to the garage! The wood he is using is all found and/or salvaged. He also wants to incorporate some old doors that he's acquired both from around our house and the houses of others' in our neighborhood (with their permission, of course). It's got a ways to go, but it's fun for me to watch the progression, not to mention Ron really enjoys getting out there and putting his creative talents to use. It's awesome that the warm sunny weather has finally arrived. I'm not sure if this is going to be a "Boyz Only" pad, but i'll try to gain admission with my charm. Hehe :-)

2 comments:

  1. Well it's looking good Ron! Next time I'm in town I would love to help you with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, click on my name and it will take you to my web page on my space.
    -Rob

    ReplyDelete