Thursday, February 18, 2010

ABC - 123 - JUMP!

Sam's teacher Ayumi sent me the BESTEST email yesterday. She knows our situation and that Mommy is surfin' solo in Philly and missing her boys, especially our chatterbox Samson, so she sent me a note letting me know A Typical Day in the Life of Samson! It made my day, especially after a long morning of early rising and Henry's surgery. She told me that Sam is working more in depth on his letters (focusing on the letter "O" and words/shapes that use "O," including a drawing of Sam's face (!) as well as some OATMEAL!), stacking blocks to make dominoes and daycare's OWN version of the Winter Olympics, which is a funny combo of SUMMER Olympics because it includes the "Snow Long Jump."

(Notice the intense concentration on Sam's face in ALL the pics!)

1 comment:

  1. What a thoughtful thing to do for you!

    Love and Blessings to all of you.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete