Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mom's Day

I'm thinking about Mom today. Of course. I miss her. It wouldn't have been so bad if i hadn't heard the phrase "Mother's Day" about 100 times in the past 2 days. But that's okay. It's good to think of her smiling down on all of us.

Yesterday, Kerry and I got away SANS KIDS, however, and enjoyed ourselves in Alfred at the 2009 BFA Exhibitions throughout the art building, gym and new studio located on Main Street in a former fraternity house. We had a great day together. Kerry and I have very similar tastes in art, so it was easy determining how long we'd linger in one show vs. another. There was impressive talent paired with stuff that really made us raise our eyebrows. But it's like that every year.

For a full slideshow of artistic eye candy, please visit Photobucket.com by clicking on the attached photograph.

1 comment:

  1. I can see why you enjoy going over to see the exhibit every year. It' was very nice and creative, some I quite agree showed a great deal of talent. Beautiful. Shirley

    ReplyDelete