Thursday, January 10, 2008

A Comment about "Comments"

I just wanted to toss out there to all our "admirers and viewers" a little something about "Comments" at the bottom of each entry. These spots are for you to let us know whatcha think about whatcha seein'! I know many of you glance at our blog from time to time, but what i really look forward to is hearing from you. Maybe one of our pics has sparked a memory of your own! Maybe one of our entries has got you thinking about the topic more, or you just plain really dug one of Sam's photos. LET US KNOW! Don't be shy. You are able to post an "Anonymous" comment if you'd like to NOT register, but registering is free, and it tags a name on to the comment, so we'll know who's talkin'. Give it a try. Let's make this blog more interactive for the new year.

1 comment:

  1. What you want me to actually have to say who I am? I am CORNHOLIO!!!!!! I need TP for my bung hole!

    ReplyDelete