Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Here Ye, Here Ye

I shall deem today "Samson Doth Droppeth Thee Crawling" day.

Well, okay, sure, if he's gotta get somewhere IN A HURRY (ya know, like his Blackberry told him about an important meeting), then he's gonna crawl. It's fast, he knows it well. BUT, he now realizes that he's dropped into a crawl, and decides against it only to stand back up and "grandpa step" it from Destination A to Destination B. I am thrilled! I have been waiting for this day.
I know, you seasoned parents out there will say "ah, she is such a fool." I know this means keeping up with him more, but for our family, it means less dog hair all over Sam's entire body. It means not having to carry him ALL THE TIME, now that he is getting so heavy (nearing 30 lbs). This is good.

My lil man is growing up... and i love watching him.

Lemme also toss this out there, right now, for the helluvit: Sam's gonna have a wicked left arm. He tosses his stuff with the throw of a pro. All with a yell too, of course! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment