Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Check-up Time!

Sam had his 15 mo. check up yesterday and two shots of something in each leg (i can never keep up with those). His height is still literally off the chart and the nurse said that if he continues at this rate for the next year or so, it'll be a very good indication of his height as an adult, which would be TALL. She tossed out 6'2" or 6'3" and I just LOVE the thought of a tall son! Both Ron's dad and my dad were/are at those heights, so it's very possible. Time will tell. His weight still hangs around 50%-60% at 25.5 lbs. I could have sworn he was at least 30. I feel like the left side of my upper body is significantly bigger and a little muscle-lier (!) than the right.

I've been teaching Sam to make the satisfying "ahh" sound after taking a sip of drink. He did it on his own today while holding his Clifford cup with a little of my fruit smoothie. I just about lost it!!! I suppose now is REALLY the time to curb my sailor curses since he's proven he can pick something up lightening fast now. Hold on tight, folks... the ride is beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment