Thursday, January 25, 2007

Brrrr

It's DANG COLD round these heah pahts! Supposed to go into the single digits tonight with negative wind chills. S'bout time Old Man Winter make an appearance. Next week should be in the 70s, as it's been goin'.

Ron and Sam are doing "guy time" together and I'm almost ANSY with the feeling of "what should I do with myself?!" I mean, there's plenty to do, but to be alone is almost euphoric, in a way. This is kind of fun!

So here i am, updating the blog.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here's Sam with Gramma Samson's latest creation, the Ear Flap Wonder! I love it cuz it fits his head well, is made of VERY soft wool, and he doesn't tug on it cuz it doesn't fall over his eyes (all the hats i find for him are either way too small, or a little big because they are made for older kids). Way to go GRAMMA!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here is Sam at his first hockey game! I'll admit, i was hesitant in going because I would have to bring Sam with me, but it all worked out really well and he was GREAT! He petered out around the beginning of the third period, but I was totally fine with that. He got into clapping (at the right and wrong times!), as well as peole watching. I can't wait to bring him when he GETS IT!


Here is Sam with his first "knobby" puzzle. I've been looking for one of these for a while now because i've noticed that he seems to like puzzles. Putting things in and out of 'designated areas.' He mostly crawls around his playroom with a piece in his mouth, but when i sit there with him, he does a pretty good job getting the lion or tiger or ELEPHANT (O my!) in the right space. And if he doesn't, i clap happily with that too!


And finally... well... here's my dad paying homage to Sam a few posts ago. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment