Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Hank's Magic Nose

I *JUST* noticed this yesterday, after Henry's eye surgery (post forthcoming, i do promise!).

Henry's nose is changing it's shape.

About a 5 month gap between photos.

I vaguely recall Dr. Girotto, his craniofacial surgeon, mentioning that in extreme cases, such as that of Henry, one more additional surgery could be needed, to 'finalize' shape and form. I want to talk with Dr. G to see if such a further surgery would be beneficial, medically.

4 months old (June 2010)

Cosmetically... well, the difference is clear. But that is something that needs much thought...

Anyhoo, just thought I'd share something I noticed.

1 comment:

  1. I thought his nose looked different the other day but I figured maybe it had something to do with his surgery. He is one handsome little bug though :) Miss the boys and you of course lol

    ReplyDelete