Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Slacky Slackerson

Honestly, i don't get it. I was SO ON TOP of this blog a mere 4-5 months ago. There was time for it, i had pics and fun stories. I mean, even *I* click on it frequently now, thinking there'll be witty anecdotes and informative updates, and then i think, "oh wait... um... er... YOU'RE the one that updates it, you doofus!"

So i'm not sure what happened along the way, but it seems I cannot find the time to brush my own hair sometimes. The day plows along, and once i shut the door to the boys bedroom at night and tuck in lovey Hanks for bedtime, my energy level officially syncs up with the time remaining in the day and bottoms out at about 1 or 0.5. Ridiculous. Pathetic. The Dog Ate My Homework. Pft.

A mini list in the meantime (in no particular order):

  • Chris' Second Triathlon (well... sorta)
  • Henry Starts Daycare!
  • Henry's Eye Surgery (... or not).
  • Sim Redmond Band at the Harvest Cafe

... and so on and so forth. Here. *pulling out calendar* - I'm going to actually SCHEDULE, in pen, a time to make the blog happy and pretty again. I miss her too. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment