Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Iron Kettle Farm

I can't stop laughing at Sam's face! And of course, my Little Piggy is too cute too!

S'been a long time comin', but I finally found my way, with Sam, Thom, and Nanny Shirley, to Iron Kettle Farm in Candor, NY, where Ron grew up. Man, was this place HOPPIN'! Well, it was a beautiful perfect autumn Saturday and everyone came out to enjoy the day. Iron Kettle Farm is full of everything you'd imagine a Fall Festival would have. You gotcher Pumpkin Slingshot, Corn Maze, Hay Ride, Kid-Friendly Spook Barn and MORE. And of course the ambience is full of pumpkins, corn stalks and displays you stick your head in! I love those! We had such a good time. Ron stayed back at his mom's house, manning an outdoor fire and letting Hank catch some zzzs.


Left: A big wooden tractor. Right: Just a glimpse of a HUGE pumpkin field.

Thomas and Nanny enjoying the Hay Ride.


Are we next, are we next?!?


No comments:

Post a Comment