Thursday, July 30, 2009

This Pregnancy's Craving of Choice IS.....

Olives.
Bigtime.

All types, stuffed with pimentoes, blue cheese, almonds - - just BRING IT! I don't suppose the salt content is helpful, but in general, olives are good for me! They're rich in iron, Vitamin E and copper and are a good source of fiber. Even the fat content in them is the GOOD kind(monounsaturated).

With Sam and Thom, it was endless amount of limeade or lemonade. Maybe since it's OLIVES, and Olive could be a girl's name...........................

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE OLIVE (the fruit AND the name!)! :) It was wonderful to see the four of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about Brine Wilson Telford?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll bring severa different kinds of olives. Olive, that would be a nice name too, if it's a little girl Ah love Telford, I can hear it now, being said by a southern belle.Na Na

    ReplyDelete