Sunday, December 21, 2008

Photo Du Jour

My dad amazes me. He'll read this and blush, i'm sure.

For as long as i can remember, my father has had an affinity for building snowmen. Remember the Blizzard of '78? Of course you do (that is, if you were ALIVE then!). Well, there was my dad, snow practically over HIS head (he's 6'4"), with a towering snowman. Along with, of course, a shoveled out 'maze' for our boxer dog Cindy. I remember making tunnels, the snow was so high.

But i digress.

So here's Dad, today, standing next to JUST THE BODY (head forthcoming) of his latest creation out of our recent snowfall. It looks like it's about 9 feet high so far. The mound of snow in front is going to be a head in a day or two.

I can't wait for the finale. I also can't wait to see Sam's reaction. I'll be sure to capture that too, if i can.

No comments:

Post a Comment