Friday, February 22, 2008

Amazing or Disgusting?


(and i'm not referring to the THREE tiny hairs on my toe knuckle, thank you!)

I wouldn't believe it if it wasn't my own toe.

Somehow, I've still got the tiny 'stone' and partial flower on my big toe from when Kathie and i did our Camp Pedicures last summer, beginning of August. Six whole months later. While i do keep my toe nail to a respectable length, i do not fudge with removing decals and gems.

Kath, i expect you to comment on this entry. :-)

3 comments:

  1. I currently have about the same length of red polish with white flower stickers on my big toes!! HA!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slow going nails. I never knew they
    grew so slowly! Yours are in great shape, though. mom S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leave it to you to post about this! Too funny! I still have red polish on my big toe but that was from December.

    ReplyDelete