Thursday, September 20, 2007

I feel like a superhero!

Call me Aqua Girl! Here i am trying on my wetsuit rental for this weekend's triathlon. To my utter amazement, i managed to get the suit on with very little struggle despite it looking (and actually being, really) MUCH SMALLER than my actual size. It feels very constrictive on, which is the point. It actually diminishes the appearance of my two buddha rolls! Maybe i'll wear one all the time! You can't at all be the slightest bit moist (read: sweaty) when putting it on or its a no go. And you better get it on fast before the Sweat of the Struggle sets in as well. I hope to he** i have an equally easy time putting it on the morning of. I can easily freak in a situation like this - best start the mantras NOW.... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment