Friday, June 08, 2007

Splish Splash Ahhhh




Well, today was the first day of the summer that hit 90 something degrees. And VERY humid. All make for very uncomfortable sticky hotness. Yuck-a-muck! I left this kind of weather back in Virginia 10 years ago - it is NOT supposed to follow me! So - as a relief, Sam and I headed down to The Fountain. Located in the heart of historic and scenic downtown Corning, you can find your hodge podge of life at The Fountain. You got your Corning Inc. executive's wives and their children in designer clothes, or the opposite. I'll just leave it at that. And then everywhere in between, like me and Sam. We're all there for the same purpose - to cool down and have fun! Tonight was pretty crowded, as was to be expected. Sam really loves water, as I've mentioned, and I love watching him play in it. He was quite the hit with the LADIES, i must say. He had two little girls, both older than him, vying for his love and attention. Of course, his only focus was on three things: water, any ball that landed near him, and giving Mommy wet hugs every few splashes. This is a good place to have when its hot and we want to cool down. I think it peters Sam out for bedtime as well - BONUS!



1 comment:

  1. HOLY!!!! I am seriously ALWAYS amazed by how completely beautiful that kid is! I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete