Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Oh, he is learning...

Today, i had to reprimand Sam for repeatedly touching all the buttons on and around the computer. I've made the computer station (including the phone) OFF LIMITS, and am consistent with that. Sam, however, is growing more and more frustrated, and in true toddler fashion, is testing me by repeating his actions, as if I'm going to give in. He's going to be very surprised with my tenacity in 'staying the course.' Bwa-ha-ha-ha.

After a fake crying show (Ron and i like to refer to the Various Cryings of Samson as "trauma vs. drama - KNOW THE DIFFERENCE!" So far, its all drama), Sam came over puckering up his lips for a kiss, all while hummmmmmmming.

"If i give Mommy a kiss, she won't be mad at me and MAYBE she'll even let me push those tiny buttons afterall."

Sam DID get a kiss back. As for the latter 'wish' - - no can do, Bub. But thanks for playing. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment